1. This website
- This website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Bcause Pty Ltd ABN 20 619 365 687 (“we”/”us”/”our”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 (together the “Group”). Our registered office is at The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo, Victoria, Australia 3550.
2. Our rights in, and restrictions on your use of, this Website
- The Website Content (including trade marks and logos) is our intellectual property or that of our providers. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited right to access and use this Website, view the Website Content on your screen and print copies of such Website Content, solely for your use, and provided that you comply fully with these Terms.
- While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the Website Content is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use, we do not represent or warrant the availability, accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Website Content or that the Website and Website Content is virus-free. You further acknowledge and agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) this Website and the Website Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis; and (b) we cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of this Website and the Website Content.
You acknowledge that:
- we may at any time modify, discontinue, temporarily suspend or permanently remove the Website or the Website Content (or any part of it); and
- we will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
3. Product and Services Information
Products and services displayed or offered on this Website contain general information about our providers’ products and services and can be changed at any time at the discretion of us or our providers. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between this Website and the terms of the products and services, the terms of the products and services will take precedence. The information on this Website:
- is not an offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation cannot legally be made, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make a solicitation;
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for the providers’ products and services; and
- has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the basis of this information, you should consider (with or without the assistance of an adviser) how appropriate the information is having regard to your objectives, financial situations and needs.
4. Third Party Content
Links from this Website to third party websites, or references to products, services or publications other than those of the Group, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such third party websites, products, services or publications by the Group. Any access and use you make of such third party material is entirely at your own risk.
5. Your Content
By putting information on this Website or using this website to send information (Your Content), you agree to make sure:
- Your Content does not breach any legal or regulatory requirement or constraint and it is not offensive.Examples: It is not defamatory, discriminatory or a breach of anyone’s intellectual property rights.
- Your Content does not contain software viruses or malicious software that may interrupt, damage or destroy any computer software, hardware or system.
- Your Content is correct and not misleading.
As well, you agree:
These Terms are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of Victoria.
Date of Publication – 26/02/2018
Version – 1
Copyright ©2018 Bcause Pty Ltd ABN 20 619 365 687