TopLine Clothes Lines is working with clients of the NDIS, Aged Care and their carers to provide the best outcomes, empowering them and their families to live fuller more independent and productive lives.
TopLine Clothes Lines are designed from light weight aviation aluminum for strength and durability. As they are operated by a remote control, clients can lower the lines to an accessible height for themselves, enabling them to hang their washing with little or no assistance. The TopLine Clothes Lines has a built in LED light, fan and heater for blowing air through the washing. The TopLine Clothes Lines helps to give clients independence in their everyday life. Our lines are mounted on the ceiling out of the way, reducing trip hazards and making the home safer.
Why choose our indoor ceiling mounted clothes lines?
- Unit investment is within the low cost/low risk Assistive technology for plan participants
- Ceiling mounted, reducing trip hazards
- Operates by remote control for easy use
- Line lowers down 1.3m from the ceiling for easy access
- Lower energy consumption than a tumble dryer
- Safety features including automatic cut off for the fan and heater after 3 hours and an obstacle sensor
- Australian compliant and up to 5-year warranty
TopLine Clothes Lines is here to serve you. So please call us now so we can answer any questions you have there and then about ordering or buying an intelligent indoor clothes drying line.
TopLine Clothes Lines.
Unit 1, 21 Mordaunt Circuit,
Canning Vale WA 6155.
ABN: 97 623 109 759
Talk to Us:
Phone: 1300 99 12 66
Mobile: 0417 051 011
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm
FREIGHT AND HANDLING
Most items ordered from TopLine Clothes Lines will include delivery, unless stated otherwise. Majority of deliveries we use Couriers Please, however on occasion we may use alternative courier companies. All parcels are sent Signature on Delivery.
Orders are despatched within 2 working days of receipt of order. Please allow 5 to 10 working days for delivery before contacting us if you have not received your order.
Manufacturer's warranties will be honoured by TopLine Clothes Lines. Topline provide a 2-year warranty on the unit including parts and labour with an additional 3-years on the electric motor, parts only. On behalf of the customer we will return defective merchandise to the manufacturer for replacement and or repair.
TopLine Clothes Lines offers no warranty other than that supplied by the manufacturer.
We will accept return of faulty items within 14 days of purchase. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind. To be eligible for a refund or exchange (exclusive of any shipping charges) the instructions below must be followed:
- Please supply proof of purchase, receipt or invoice.
- Item is in original saleable condition, include manufactures box, instructions and other documents that came with the item.
- The returned item does not show any signs of wear and tear.
- If returning an item by freight, ensure that it is safely packaged and that the postage and insurance are paid.
- Please choose carefully as sale items are NON-returnable.