Mrs Pegg’s Clotheslines are portable clothes drying lines that make laundry days a breeze!
Use it anywhere for effective drying. Mrs Pegg’s portable indoor/outdoor clotheslines/drying racks are the perfect alternative to conventional clotheslines, electric dryers and airers. Easy to carry, Mrs. Pegg’s portable Handy Lines can be placed anywhere outside but best of all, they are perfect for indoors, especially in apartments to capitalise on household heating and save on energy bills. Mrs Pegg’s portable indoor/outdoor clothesline can pay for itself in energy costs.
Mrs. Peggs range of portable washing lines are ideal for apartments, units, garages, verandas or anywhere where there is limited space for clothes drying. Constructed of lightweight but ultra-strong aluminium, Mrs Pegg’s Indoor/outdoor clotheslines won’t rust, and easily fold flat for storage.
We deliver FREE anywhere, anytime throughout Adelaide, & South Australia, Brisbane & Queensland, Sydney & New South Wales, Melbourne & Victoria, Perth & Western Australia, Hobart & Tasmania, Darwin & the Northern Territory.
We deliver Australia wide using a courier service. Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery to metropolitan areas. Regional areas may take a little longer. For security, the product must be signed for, if not at the nominated address a calling card will be left.
Our listed products (large and small models) are in stock at all times. If there is any issue with our ability to meet your order then you will be notified.
Our returns and refunds policy
The Handy Line has a two (2) year warranty supported by Mrs. Peggs Products Pty. Ltd.
We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the Handy Line for any reason, simply return it to us within 30 days and we will refund the cost of the Handy Line. Note, we will only accept the return of a product if it is undamaged and you send it back within 30 days. It is your obligation to pay for and ensure the safe return of the product to us. Please note that we will only refund delivery charges if the return is a result of our error.
To return a product, send it to:
Mrs Pegg’s Products Pty. Ltd.
22 Conmurra Ave
South Australia 5039
Tax charges for Australian customers
All prices are in Australian dollars [AUD] with GST included. During the checkout process the relevant GST charges will be clearly displayed in your order and your receipt.
Cancelling an order
We will accept cancellation if the order has not been sent. If your order has been processed, paid for and sent we will not accept cancellation but we’ll accept the goods back as a “return” – see our Returns Policy below. You can cancel an order by contacting us at email@example.com or calling us toll free on 1800 111 811 during office hours. Please include the order number in your communication.
MRS PEGG’S PRODUCTS PTY LTD WARRANTY POLICY
1. This warranty is given by Mrs Pegg’s products Pty Ltd ABN 91 071 472 565. 22 Conmurra Ave, Edwardstown SA 5039 and
2. Entitles the original purchaser to FREE LABOUR AND REPLACEMENT OF PARTS for a period of 2 years. Mrs Pegg’s Products Pty Ltd or one of its duly appointed authorised service agents will during normal business hours repair or replace any part which in the opinion of the manufacturer is defective due to faulty material or workmanship provided that the appliance has been used for the purpose in which it was designed namely a clothesline or airer and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If same has been used for commercial purposes, the period of warranty is 1 year only.
3. The purchaser will be responsible for paying any transport charges on, and damages and loss incurred in connection with the transportation of this appliance to and from Mrs Pegg’s Products Pty Ltd or its accredited service agents’ premises.
4. This warranty does not apply to any Handy Line which has been:-
a) subject to misuse, neglect, accident or alteration by any person
b) damaged or destroyed by fire, flood, Act of God or other inevitable accident
c) hired to any person or persons
d) used with anything other than Mrs Pegg’s Products Pty Ltd genuine spare parts.
5. Your proof of the date of purchase must be produced before free service is provided.
6. Nothing contained in this warranty is intended to purport, to restrict, modify or exclude or
to restrict modify or exclude the operation of any of the provisions contained in Part V of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (amended) or any similar or substituted enactment.
For further product information
FREE CALL 1800 111 811
Mrs Pegg’s Products Pty. Ltd.
P.O. Box 33
Melrose Park SA 5039