For over 15 years eStorm Australia have specialised in Apple technology procurement and Services.
We along with Apple see accessibility as a basic human right. As part of our ongoing passion to assist clients we believe that Apple iOS devices such as the iPad and iPhone are essential in keeping people connected and inclusive in community.
eStorm can also supports clients by providing a 30-minute “Get Going” 1-1 on setting up and quick accessibility features in store at Springfield or Toowoomba for a fee – bookings essential.
We look forward to assisting you.
The Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guarantees when they buy goods and services. These are known as “Consumer Guarantees”. For further information, please refer to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website.
You must provide proof of purchase to make a claim and eStorm Australia reserves the right to decline an exchange, refund or repair where a fault is caused by misuse, neglect or software.
For Prepaid Training Services, you may cancel a booking and claim a refund for unused services. Requests for the cancellation of to eStorm Prepaid Training Services need to be made directly with the store (Springfield or Toowoomba) you were attending and within 5 days of your scheduled training booking.
If your product is dead on arrival or is displaying a manufacturer-approved problem please contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Defective products can be returned to eStorm Australia or eStorm Service Centres in Queensland, or any Apple Store in Australia or Internationally within the first 12 months for repair or replacement.
- All returns must contain the original packaging, and all delivered contents of the device, as delivered.
- Cost of return / freight of the faulty item to us, is at the responsibility of the consumer.
- Except where required under the Australian Consumer Law or other applicable consumer protection laws or regulations, the following products are not eligible for return: electronic software downloads, subscriptions to the Software-Up-To-Date program, Apple Gift Cards, and any Apple Developer products.
- eStorm does not refund for change-of-mind.