|Text Height||Day 23mm - Time 35mm - Date 9mm|
|Screen Size||160mm wide x 120mm high|
|Dimensions||215mm wide x 170mm high|
|Languages||Main Screen - English, François (French), Deutsch (German), Nederlands (Dutch), Italiano (Italian), Polski (Polish), Español (Spanish) or Cymraeg (Welsh)|
- NDIA Managed Funds Close
NDIA Managed FundsAvailable
Only available to members. Please log in or join to access this feature when purchasing from NDIS Registered Providers.Learn More
If your plan is managed by the NDIA, when placing an order on Bcause with a registered NDIS Provider they will arrange a Service Booking and NDIS Payment Request on your behalf.
NDIS Registered Providers are marked with the above symbol on the Bcause Store.
- Plan Managed Close
Only available to members. Please log in or join to access this feature.Learn More
Enter your Plan Manager details and we will email them the invoice requesting payment. Once payment is received, the Provider will ship your order.
To be eligible, you must already have a relationship with a Plan Manager.
- Funds Transfer
- Debit/Credit Card
Dawn 8" Digital Calendar & Reminder Clock
“This clock is wonderful. My 98 year old mother is now ‘in time’ with the world around her! Many thanks for your excellent service.” ~ Coral
We understand that you can sometimes feel helpless in improving your loved ones quality of life. Caring should be an enjoyable and rewarding experience for all. The Dawn Clock is a simple solution that can help you alleviate the stress of reminding your loved one of common daily tasks and enabling independence for all.
- 3 year warranty
- A NDIS Registered Provider (VIC, QLD, WA, NT, ACT & TAS only)
- $3 from every sale donated to Dementia Australia Research Foundation
- Australian sales and service
- Dispatched within 24 hours
- Free delivery Australia wide
- Secure payment options
- Replacement guarantee
- 5 x customisable medication alarms - Time for your medication
- 8 x customisable lifestyle alarms including Time for breakfast/lunch/dinner, Time to get dressed, Time to shower, Check your diary, Time to go to bed and Time for your appointment.
- Three main screen options:
- Calendar Display = Day/Time/Date
- Calendar & Moment Display = Day/Moment/Time/Date
- Moment Display = "Now it's Thursday Evening" (Before Dawn, Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night)
- Frame made from recycled plastic
- 8 x language options (main screen)
- Matte finish on screen and frame for maximum visibility
- Automatic setup for AEST but can be set for any day, date or time.
- Built-in stand or can be wall-mounted
- Clock Dimensions - 215mm wide x 170mm high
- Screen Dimensions - 160mm wide x 120mm high
- Automatically dims between 7pm and 7am
- 5 x dimming options
- Auto restart - clock turns on & settings retained in the event of a power failure
- UK or USA Date mode
- Automatically changes on Leap Years
- Australian/New Zealand power plug - mains powered supply - cord is 180cm long
$3 from every sale is donated to The Dementia Australia Research Foundation.
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE (No PO Boxes - courier delivery)
If you are unsure if the Dawn Clock is right for you, we encourage you to obtain advice from an independent healthcare professional prior to purchasing.
NDIS N D I S Support Item Number: 03_131_0103_1_1
Registration Group Assistive Products For Personal Care And Safety NDIS Support Item Daily Adaptive Equipment NDIS Support Item Description Daily adaptive equipment NDIS Support Category Consumables Support Purpose CORE Outcome Domain Daily Living