- NDIA Managed Funds Close
NDIA Managed FundsAvailable
Only available to members. Please log in or join to access this feature when purchasing from NDIS Registered Providers.Learn More
If your plan is managed by the NDIA, when placing an order on Bcause with a registered NDIS Provider they will arrange a Service Booking and NDIS Payment Request on your behalf.
NDIS Registered Providers are marked with the above symbol on the Bcause Store.
- Plan Managed Close
Only available to members. Please log in or join to access this feature.Learn More
Enter your Plan Manager details and we will email them the invoice requesting payment. Once payment is received, the Provider will ship your order.
To be eligible, you must already have a relationship with a Plan Manager.
- Funds Transfer
- Debit/Credit Card
Aspire Push Down Seat Walker / Rollator
- Weight activated brakes ideal for arthritic hands
- Handle height adjusts quickly with hand wheels for optimal sizing
- Rustproof, robust aluminium frame provides durability and stability and whilst remaining very light to manoeuvre and transport
- Easy folding mechanism facilitates storage and transportation
- Anatomically designed, latex-free handles allow comfortable grip especially for users with arthritis
- Curved and padded backrest offers comfortable seated support and flips up/removes easily for folding/storage
- Padded seat flips up easily for access to storage bag (supplied) or for folding
- Swiveling front castor wheels increase maneuverability
- 7 inch diameter solid, puncture-proof wheels provide increased maneuverability over various surfaces
- Available in Blue or Red
- Easy wipe-clean surfaces
- Length: 656 mm, Width: 618 mm
- Folded Width: 255 mm, Backrest Height: 815 mm